Premium version download!
Download using the button above or click here: http://reduxthemes.com/?iproduct=152
Email email@example.com for support and instant access to the premium version of the Bootredux theme.
The theme supports multiple typography from Google Fonts, preset color schemes and lots of custom widget areas and widgets.
A versatile WordPress theme for personal blogs, websites, and magazines. The theme includes header banners, hero banner & slider widgets, multiple Google Fonts typography schemes, preset color schemes, easy customization options, multiple layouts with left & right sidebars, magazine homepage layout, featured post widgets, ad widgets, and more. Based on Automattic´s _s (Underscores) theme and Bootstrap 4.
- Combines Underscore WP theme and Bootstrap (v4) HTML/CSS/JS.
- [Font Awesome](http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
- Slider script by [Owl Carousel](http://www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/) (v2.1.4)
- Multiple preset typography & color styles
- Custom widget for displaying posts in pre-set layouts
- Custom widget for related posts with pre-set layouts
- Custom widget for displaying featured posts with basic layout
- Custom widget for HTML/ad display for custom style
- Header banner, slider, hero widget areas
- Multiple widget areas for easy customizations
- Theme settings for easy customizations
- PRO ONLY - Aqua Resizer script to create custom image sizes in separate /thumbnails/ folder, within the WP uploads folder. Delete the folder or its contents anytime to remove old image files to compact website space or when switching to another theme
- Translation ready
- Download the bootredux folder from Reduxthemes.com (or WordPress.org repository)
- Upload it into your WordPress installation subfolder here: `/wp-content/themes/`
- Login to your WordPress backend
- Go to Appearance → Themes
- Activate the Bootredux theme
## How to Use the Build-In Header Banner
- Go to Appearance → Customize → Header Banner
- Add image, title, tagline & select the settings
## How to Use the Build-In Hero Slider or Hero Static Widget
The Hero Slider or Hero Static is widget driven. Simply image widget, video widget, text widget or other widgets to widget position “Hero Slider” or “Hero Static”. The two widget areas differ in display of image captions and widget titles. The widgets are displayed on homepage or front-page only.
- Click on Appearance → Widgets
- To enable slider feature, add two or more widgets of any kind to widget area “Hero Slider”
Licenses & Credits
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/license (Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License)
- Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com | https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE (Code: MIT License, Documentation: CC BY 3.0)
- Bootswatch.com: https://github.com/thomaspark/bootswatch (MIT License)
- Owl Carousel 2: http://www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/ | https://github.com/smashingboxes/OwlCarousel2/blob/develop/LICENSE (Code: MIT License)
- jQuery: https://jquery.org | (MIT License)
- WP Bootstrap Navwalker by Edward McIntyre: https://github.com/twittem/wp-bootstrap-navwalker | (GNU GPL)
- Aqua-Resizer: https://github.com/syamilmj/Aqua-Resizer (Free, No license restrictions)
- Understrap WP theme - Understrap.com
- Viral WP theme - https://wordpress.org/themes/viral/
- Images: (404 page) https://pixabay.com/en/cartoon-comic-comic-characters-2022468/
2017 © Redux Themes — Best Free & Premium WordPress Themes